Wednesday, January 17, 2007

God's Truth Will Endure Forever

What God has spoken does not change, will not change, cannot change. Psalm 119:89 says, "Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven. Jesus Himself said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away" (Matthew 24:35). The Apostle Peter said, "But the word of the Lord endures forever" (I Peter 1:25). What an awesome thought. When I read my Bible, I am hearing the very words of God which will never pass away. One thousand billion years from now, God's Word will still remain the same...unchanging and absolute.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Yea,I love to think about the fact that God's word's are unchanging. Like, how God's words have affected so many people so many different times. I think it's amazing. Very cool how God's word is unchanging
-Maggs

Maggie said...

OK, so am I the only one on this post thing? If so, that's cool too...but if anyone else reads this, you should sign up and post on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Maggs