Monday, December 4, 2006

The "DO YA" video's rock!

I must say--I am impressed with all the "do ya" videos. We are going to have a fight for first. We will be showing some of the do ya videos this Saturday at our Cross Current corp. meeting AND declaring a winner! Make sure you are there at Cross Current this Sat. And...let's actually come BEFORE 6:30pm so we can actually start the meeting at 6:30pm. Maybe I will start giving out awards for those who actually come on time. Actually, I think a better idea would be to start publically rebuking those who come late!!!!!!!!! YES! I like that one. (just kidding guys) Hey, don't forget to bring your wrapped Christmas present for the huge gift exchange. Gift limit is $5. Let's make those gifts fun and creative. I don't won't any junk!

No comments: